The twenty-first-century knowledge age is considered a new era for human resource professionals as they are expected to be seasoned businesspersons first and HR professionals second. Use a specific organization you are familiar with to write a 3–4 page analysis of how key HR functions support the organization’s strategy.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies:
- Assess human resource functions, processes, and roles which support organizational strategy.
- Analyze the strategic role of human resource management within the global business environment.
- Apply human resource practices to support strategic human resources management.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and professional.
Write a 3–4 page analysis and include the following:
- Explain how key HR functions support the selected organization’s strategy. Include recruitment, retention, total rewards, performance management, and employment law in your analysis.
- Analyze human resource management’s strategic role in the selected organization.
- Develop measurements for key HR functions to support the selected organization’s strategic outcomes.
Your analysis should be written coherently to support a central idea, in appropriate APA format, with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
- Length: 3–4 pages.
- Number of resources: Two peer-reviewed or scholarly references.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.