Who will be in charge of monitoring performance and quality?
Congratulations, you have just been promoted to the Director of the Department of Health and Human Services of the United States! In your new role, your first task upon taking office is to create a new health care system for the entire US. You are charged with developing a plan to provide health care for every American that covers prescription drug coverage, preventive care, maternity care, general every day health care needs, chronic illness, catastrophic illness, and long-term care along with all the associated diagnostic testing and treatments. As you design your new health care system take into consideration the current U.S. health care system’s strengths, weaknesses, and challenges. Address the following in your proposal:
• What is your vision for the new health care system?
• What benefits will be provided?
• How will health care be financed? Where will the money come from to pay for the care provided?
• How will the costs of health care be controlled? Who will be in charge of this?
• What will provider reimbursement be based on? Include prescription drugs in this response. Will there be any limits put into place?
• Who will be in charge of monitoring performance and quality?
• Will there be any rationing of care? For example, what about experimental treatment or drugs? What about cosmetic surgery?
Your new system can be a combination of any of the current systems, one of the current systems or one of your total imagination. If you choose an existing one or a combination of them, be sure that you still correct the shortcomings of that system in meeting your objectives. Be sure that your new system is somewhat realistic and address the total health care needs of our Nation.Your paper is to be prepared using APA style (6th edition). Your paper must be a minimum of 4 – 5 pages (not counting title or reference pages). I recommend that you utilize the resources available in the Library on writing essays and APA formatting.
The post Who will be in charge of monitoring performance and quality? appeared first on Lion Essays.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Who will be in charge of monitoring performance and quality? was first posted on April 17, 2019 at 10:22 pm.
©2019 "Lion Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com