- Follow each steps to complete in the slides. – See Ebook (page 360-361) for full instructions= no need to do CPM, BCG, QSPM.
Steps in Preparing a Comprehensive Written Analysis
In preparing a written case analysis, you should follow the steps outlined here, which correlateto the stages in the strategic-management process and the chapters in this text. (note—Moredetailed steps, including a minute-by-minute breakdown, are given later in this Part 6.)
Step 1 identify the firm’s existing vision, mission, objectives, and strategies.
Step 2 Develop vision and mission statements for the organization.
Step 3 identify the organization’s external opportunities and threats.
Step 4 construct a competitive Profile Matrix (cPM).
Step 5 construct an external Factor evaluation (eFe) Matrix.
Step 6 identify the organization’s internal strengths and weaknesses.
Step 7 construct an internal Factor evaluation (iFe) Matrix.
Step 8 Prepare a Strengths-Weaknesses-Opportunities-threats (SWOt) Matrix,
Strategic Position and action evaluation (SPace) Matrix, Boston consulting
group (Bcg) Matrix, internal-external (ie) Matrix, grand Strategy Matrix, and
Quantitative Strategic Planning Matrix (QSPM) as appropriate. give advantages
and disadvantages of alternative strategies.
Step 9 recommend specific strategies and long-term objectives. Show how much your
recommendations will cost. clearly itemize these costs for each projected year.
compare your recommendations to actual strategies planned by the company.
Step 10 Specify how your recommendations can be implemented and what results you
can expect. Prepare forecasted ratios and projected financial statements. Present a
timetable or agenda for action.
Step 11 recommend specific annual objectives and policies.
Step 12 recommend procedures for strategy review and evaluation.
- Answer 8 questions in a full and use examples as necessary to fully articulate your views. Type each question answers in the “footnote” section.
- Which stage in the strategic-management process is most difficult? Explain why. List Five nonfinancial benefits of a firm using strategic management, according to Greenley.
- Explain the process of developing a mission statement.
- Discuss the process of performing an external audit.
- Discuss the five steps involved in performing an IEF Matrix.
- Define and give an example of three intensive strategies. Define and give example of three integrative strategies.
- Using a Grand Strategy Matrix approach, what strategies are recommended for a firm that is a weak competitor in a slow-growing market? Elaborate on what these strategies could mean for a college or university.
- There are three major approaches for managing and resolving conflict in an organization. Define these three approaches and give an example of each.
- Identify and describe three approaches for determining a business’s worth.
Prime Essay Services , written from scratch, delivered on time, at affordable rates!