Betty is a professional high diver and takes a vacation to a beach she has not visited before. While there, she notices a tall cliff, which she thinks would make an excellent place to practice her diving. Which of the following statements about this situation is FALSE? A. It would be safer for Betty to practice at home since she is unfamiliar with the area. B. It would be perfectly safe for Betty to swim around and make sure the water is deep enough. If she finds that it is, the cliff could be a good place to practice. C. Betty could check in town to see if there are any group tours that include supervised cliff diving, instead of diving alone. D. Betty could do some research about the area and see if it is a common cliff for diving. If she finds that it is safe, she could then plan another trip with a group of fellow divers to practice at the cliff.
- : What would you call 2-1-1 for? A.Product safety information B.Help after a home break-in C.Domestic violence counseling D.Help after a domestic violence incident
- Q: The usual order of accounts in the general ledger is A. assets, liabilities, common stock, retained earnings, dividends, revenues, and expenses.
- Q: s] Consider an economy with 100 agents and two consumption goods. All agents have the same utility function, u (x1; x2) = p3 x 2 1×2.
- Q: i need the answer for all questions
- Q: A measurement is rounded up to 39.5 to 1 decimal place Write down the maximum possible length it could have been
- Q: The four diagonals of a cube are drawn to create 6 square pyramids with the same base and height. The volume of the cube is (b)(b)(b). The height of each pyramid is h. Therefore, the volume of one pyr
- Q: Since Ethernet networks use the media access type CSMA/CD, packet collisions are expected. Token Ring networks use the media access type Token…