Estonia Case Study
Read the following case study
Czosseck, C., Ottis, R., & Talihä, A. (2011, July). Estonia after the 2007 cyber attacks: Legal, strategic and organisational changes in cyber security. European Conference on Information Warfare and Security, 57-IX.
Answer the following questions:
- What strategic recommendations would you make?
- What operational security aspects should be considered so as to prevent such attacks in the future?
- What sort of an encryption policy, if any, would have helped in this situation?
- Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Be sure to provide citations from your readings and additional research to support your statements. (Text book: ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-5746-3)
- Your paper must follow academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate (APA guide is attached).
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading.
SIMILARITY MUST NOT EXCEED 20%