The founder of kindergarten, who also provided us with one of the first definitions of play, was A. John Locke. B. Jean Piaget. C. Friedrich Froebel. D. Erik Erikson.
The founder of kindergarten, who also provided us with one of the first definitions of play, was
A. John Locke.
B. Jean Piaget.
C. Friedrich Froebel.
D. Erik Erikson.
- THIS IS A SURVEY, THERE IS NO WRONG ANSWER I JUST NEED DATA and ANSWERS. only answer if your 18 and younger 1. (History- politics) which president ran the United States the Best? (don’t answer if you
- Q: Choose one of the following to respond to. Your response should be at least two paragraphs long. Respond in a well-organized essay written in complete sentences. a. Explain the significance of the fu
- Q: The average pay of employees is $399.44 per week at a local True Value Hardware store. Jay Miller earns $411.11 per week. How much is Jay’s pay over the average?
- Q: “An Island Versus a Continent” Please respond to the following:Review the material from Section 3 of this week’s Webtext titled, “Becoming Independent: The Rebellion Against Britain” and the sup
- Q: Consider the following products: Coca-Cola Classic, Apple Iphone, Nike basketball shoes, and Loreal Shampoo. Products offered by a business can be actual goods, services, and ideas. Pick one of the
- Q: Whose approch seens more appropiate for African American that of Booker T. Washington or that of WE.B DuBois
- Q: If the distance from the earth to the sun were 90,000,000 miles. how long would it take a rocket traveling at 2.2×10 3 squared miles per hour, to reach the sun? (Round to three places)