A Week-4 Java Programming I assignment I’m working on and need help adding the following criteria to the Week-3’s existing Java Project:
Modify the Week Three Java application using NetBeans IDE to meet these additional and changed business requirements:
- The application will now compare the total annual compensation of at least two salespersons.
- It will calculate the additional amount of sales that each salesperson must achieve to match or exceed the higher of the two earners.
- The application should ask for the name of each salesperson being compared.
- The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class.
- The source code must demonstrate the use of Array or ArrayList.
The Java application should also meet these technical requirements:
I’ve tried researching this and adding to my code the last few days and not getting anywhere. I can attach the pdf of the actual assignment (from both Week-3 and Week-4) if it helps…