Mirage In Saudi Arabia And US
I want a research paper about marriage-related property doctrines that we used in this attachment (e.g. community property or property rights of spouses at death or divorce) as the basis for your comparison with Saudi property law.
you have to follow all important I listed down.
- IMPORTANT :
- NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE !!
- I need it this Friday 26 April .
- I will send you my professor feedback .
- The 20 pages needs 20 sources at least . ” you can use articles on website as a source even the news paper and google scholar as well . “
- the source cites should follow the bluebook .
- e-mail copy you submit should be double-spaced, double-sided, 12-point font, Times New Roman, on 8 1⁄2 x 11 inch white paper, with one-inch margins. The footnotes should be single-spaced.
-The final draft should conform to the requirements of the first draft, except for the additional word and source requirements. In addition, the final draft should include a title page, table of authorities, and table of contents. Your final draft should represent a substantial change/improvementon the first draft. The final draft should not merely “correct” the issues raised by the professor .
- The final draft should contain additional research, analysis, and development, separate and distinct from the first draft.
Papers will be graded on the basis of quality of research, writing, and depth of thought as reflected in the paper. Grades may be lowered for failure to observe rules of spelling, grammar, or punctuation, as prescribed by the Chicago Manual of Style or other widely accepted manuals. Footnotes should conform to The Bluebook – A Uniform System of Citation.
The post Mirage In Saudi Arabia And US appeared first on Lion Essays.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Mirage In Saudi Arabia And US was first posted on April 20, 2019 at 4:15 pm.
©2019 "Lion Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com