APA Topic Paper Guidelines
Nursing 208: LPN to BS Transition
Indiana State University
Your APA Topic Paper will cover two very important aspects and course objectives of this course including:
1. The LPN/LVN to RN Transition and
2. APA Formatting/Transition into scholarly writing.
In this paper, you will explore major role differences between an LPN and RN and demonstrate your ability to use APA formatting. In addition, scholarly writing to demonstrate a transition to professional writing will also be evaluated. You will utilize two resources including:
1. Your LPN to RN Transitions: Achieving success in your new role textbook and
2. The selected article by Melrose et al. (2012) found here http://www.hindawi.com/journals/nrp/2012/946063/.
The paper should include the following four key areas:
2. Three major role differences between an LPN and RN, particularly those with a BS degree.
3. Strategies and suggestions to the transiting LPN/LVN in order to succeed with their new role as a BS prepared RN.
This paper should be no more than three pages in length, not including your title page and reference page. Although, I will be looking at the content of your paper, more importantly I am looking for your ability to write scholarly with spelling and grammar errors including APA formatting. Please see the attached grading rubric to achieve all points.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
LPN to BS Transition was first posted on April 18, 2019 at 7:19 am.
©2019 "Lion Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com