In this interactivity, to examine integrated marketing in action, you’re going to tell the story of a particular campaign from your internship brand across multiple media. We want to know what unifies the campaign and how the unique nature of each medium is being utilized (or underutilized if you feel so). And we want to hear if you think the campaign is effective or not and why then answer a few related questions. So let’s dig in!
1. Identify a significant marketing campaign from your internship brand.
- Find one that was supported across multiple media (e.g, TV, print, website, banner ads, etc.).
- How to identify and research major marketing campaigns?
- Search the web or major advertising publications (Adweek (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. or AdAge (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.) for articles about your brand’s advertising campaigns.
- Check your brand’s Twitter feed for recurring ad messages.
2. Find campaign executions for at least three different media
3. Create a new post containing the following elements:
- Title and subtitle
- Headings for the three media you’ve found
- For each medium, a brief description of how it is being used, focusing on what it can do that other media cannot.
- A final paragraph summarizing what unifies the campaign and whether or not you think it’s effective and why.
The post Integrated Marketing Campaigns appeared first on Lion Essays.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Integrated Marketing Campaigns was first posted on February 13, 2019 at 11:56 am.
©2019 "Lion Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com