1.The three types of qualitative research are phenomenological, grounded theory, and ethnographic research. What are the differences and similarities between two of the three types of studies?
2. What is sampling theory? Describe it and provide examples to illustrate your definition. Discuss generalizability as it applies to nursing research.
3. Extraneous variables may have an influence on the dependent variable. In what ways do researchers attempt to control extraneous variables? Support your answer with current literature.
4. Describe the levels of evidence and provide an example of the type of practice change that could result from each
5. The theoretical foundations of qualitative and quantitative methods are very different, but many researchers believe both methods should be used in the research study to increase validity and reliability. What advantages or disadvantages do you see in using both types of methods in a nursing study? Support your answer with current evidence-based literature.
6. According to the textbook, nurses in various settings are adopting a research-based (or evidence-based) practice that incorporates research findings into their decisions and interaction with clients. How do you see this being applied in your workplace?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Discuss generalizability as it applies to nursing research. was first posted on May 17, 2019 at 7:20 am.
©2019 "Lion Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com