Critically assess the employment relations issues that were identified in the industrial dispute between the Australasian Meat Industry Employees’ Union and Teys Australia (Beenleigh) in 2013 and 2014. Information relating to the assignment will be placed on the “news”, “Q&A” and “general discussion” forums and will continue to be placed on these forums as requested and required.
- explain and discuss some of the theories of employment relations;
- discuss and assess the role of governments, unions and employers in the system of employment relations in Australia;
- identify and critically evaluate the changes in the Australian labour market;
- discuss the impact of legislation on the practice of employment relations in Australia; and
- identify and critically evaluate the most important issues that impact on the practice of employment relations in Australia.
Journal article more than 10.
A report is a formal written document providing technical information and informed opinion relating to a specific task.
Reports are written for a variety of purposes. Different types of reports include:
- business reports
- financial reports
- feasibility studies
- technical reports
- laboratory reports
- health and safety reports
- case study reports.
Reports are considered to be legal documents in the workplace, and must be accurate and concise in order to avoid misinterpretation.
A report is broken into sections and subsections, each of which has a heading.
A report may include the following:
- letter of transmittal
- title page
- abstract or executive summary
- table of contents
- table of figures and tables
Dwyer, J 2009, The Business Communication Handbook, 8th edn, Pearson Education, Frenchs Forest.
Letter of Transmittal – Report
1 January 2009
The Planning Committee
Kalkadoo Shire Council
PO Box 102
Kalkadoo Qld 4830
Please find enclosed the Feasibility Study into the damming of the Blue River as requested. The report discusses in detail the findings of the study for your perusal. It is our belief that discussions about the proposed dam should be given a high priority at the next planning meeting scheduled for 12 January 2009.