Assignment 2: Course Project—Part 1
Your assignment for this week entails working on an introduction for your project. The introduction should:
- Contain the title of the lesson.
- Identify and describe the learners.
- Describe the educational setting: staff development, patient education, family education, and so forth.
- Include learner assessments: educational level, developmental level, readiness to learn, and so forth.
- Provide a purpose and rationale for selecting the topic/disease.
- Describe the philosophical or theoretical basis for teaching approaches used in the lesson.
- Focus on 1 disease/3 audiences.
- Support answers with relevant examples and journal articles.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
- Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
- This handout will provide you the details of formatting your essay using APA style.
- You may create your essay in this APA-formatted template.
By the due date assigned, submit this week’s project assignment in a 5- to 6-page paper to the Submissions Area. Be sure to use appropriate APA formatting. Write in paragraph form; do not use a table format.
Week 4 AssignmentDetails:
The purpose of this assignment is to understand the usefulness of evidence and the support it provides when answering a PICOT question.
- Doctoral learners are required to use Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please Review the rubric prior to the beginning to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Part 1 : Empirical Article Selection
Locate three empirical articles related to your PICOT question that meet all the criteria found on the “Empirical Research Checklist” resource.
Part 2: Research Article Chart
Using the articles acquired in Part 1, provide a summary review of each component using the “Research Article Chart” template.
Submit the completed Research Article Chart to your instructor