Directions to be prefect paper please read the directions be carefully:
• COVER SHEET: EVERYTHING THAT YOU SUBMIT MUST HAVE A COVER SHEET! Cover sheets must have your full name, course name, (BA 18 – ONLINE – FALL 2015), Case Name or Name of paper. Points will be taken off for papers without a cover sheet!
• MLA FORMAT ONLY, (UNLESS OTHERWISE INSTRUCTED): Your papers are research in nature and scope. You will be expected to write a paper worthy of a college level status. On Blackboard, please familiarize yourself with the format. There are also several examples of student papers done in MLA style. Please review them as well.
• SPECIFICS: 1.5 Spaced; Normal indentions as produced by Microsoft Word; Arial, Trebuchet MS or Times New Roman, 12 pt. font.
• NEATLY ORGANIZED: Papers should address all questions asked. Do not use a Q & A format, strictly a paper format.
• CONTENT: The content of the Paper must answer ALL the questions thoroughly. Every question is important and every question needs to be addressed within the paper. Single answers such as “Yes” or “No” are not considered adequate for college level material. Please note, this is not a creative writing class and you need to cite and reference all your work. Without it, your paper will receive a failing grade. Please review examples of MLA papers via the Links provided to you through Blackboard.
• SPELLING, GRAMMAR AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE: As this is a college level course, you are EXPECTED to write at that level of education. Papers that are not proofed prior to submission will suffer grade wise if this is not followed.
• WORKS CITED PAGE: In law, you cannot simply make a statement without backing it up with either a source that you’re directly stating or a statistic of fact. If you make a blanket statement without reference to either how you came to that conclusion or any evidence to support your conclusion, than you will be marked down. Because this is a law class, this is critical! Opinions are better left on the shelf without supporting evidence to back it up!
• ON-TIME: Papers will not be accepted after the submissions link has closed.
THE COMPLETE PAPER WILL BE GRADED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
? SUBMITTED VIA BLACKBOARD – MS WORD (ONLY)
o A CHANGE IN THIS REQUIREMENT MUST BE APPROVED BY THE INSTRUCTOR
? REFERENCED-FOOT NOTED – MLA STYLE
? MLA FORMAT – I.E., REPORT FORMAT
? NEATNESS (SEE ABOVE)
? COVERSHEET (SEE ABOVE)
? CONTENT AND THOROUGHNESS (SEE ABOVE)
? GRAMMAR, SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION(SEE ABOVE)
? COMPLETE ANSWERS
? WORKS CITED PAGE
Please note: If you do not submit your Paper as instructed above, points will be deducted for every infraction. Consistent Grammar and spelling errors will cause more points to be deducted. It is possible to submit your Paper and not receive any points due to point deductions, so please, be forewarned that you must check your work and follow the above directions.