- What types of measurements indicate that naturally occurring climate change has occurred in the past?
- How were these measurements collected?
- What are some of the challenges associated with collecting data over large periods of time (i.e., 100s of years)?
- How has technology enhanced our ability to collect the data necessary to understand climate change?
- What is the difference between naturally occurring climate change and anthropogenic climate change?
- After reviewing the resources above, do you feel there is enough evidence to support anthropogenic global warming? Why or why not?
Write and submit a short paper. In a 400-word paper, discuss the questions above in full and complete sentences.
- Posted: 4 years ago
- Due: 20/01/2016
- Budget: $3