I just ended my job as software analyst, I don’t have any job now.
- Having a clear vision of what we are trying to achieve before we take action is a key factor in reaching and accomplishing any goals we set. Do you have a mental image or a vision of who you will be in your career or in your future? Articulating or setting goals for yourself and your career is the first step in helping you eventually reaching those goals. This course is not only to allow the opportunity for you to apply essential professional applications to your respective academic coursework, but we also want to provide you with resources to be a successful employee and meet your career goals.
For this assignment you will complete a 500 word written assignment discussing your current career path and employment goals. Below you will find the questions to be answered for this assignment.
- If you are currently employed is it in your desired career? If you are not currently working what is your designed career?
- What has been your career path up until now?
- What do you like most about your job? Explain. If you are not currently employed, what has been your favorite job that you’ve had in the past? Explain.
- If absolutely no obstacles stood in the way of your achieving it, what would you most like to attain in your career?
- Where would you like to be in your career in 5 years? In 10 years? In 15 years?