Unit I Article Critique For this assignment, you will read an article that discusses interviewing techniques, and you will then apply what you have learned by creating your own set of interview questions. To begin, navigate to the Business Source Complete database in the CSU Online Library, and locate the following article:
- What are the authors’ main points for conducting the study?
- Do you agree with the authors’ findings?
- What evidence from additional sources supports your opinion?
- What are the reasons employers use the employment interview to fill job openings?
- How effective do you think behavior-based interviews that are conducted via telephone are?
- Parts I and II combined must be at least three pages in length.
- Summarize the article on page one.
- Identify the main topic or question.
- Identify the intended audience.
- Think critically about the article and how it applies to the course when answering the questions.
- Organize the material logically by using smooth transitions and by grouping similar material together.
Submit Parts I and II as a single document. Format your article critique using APA style. Use your own words, and avoid plagiarism. At least one source other than the article must be used. All sources used must be referenced; any paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.