The technical report and the nontechnical presentation will identify compromises and vulnerabilities in the information systems infrastructure of the healthcare organization, and identify risks to the organization’s data. You will propose a way to prioritize these risks and include possible remediation actions.
The technical report: Provide recommendations for access control and authentication mechanisms to increase the security within the identity management system. Review the mission and organization structure of this healthcare organization. Review the roles within the organization, and recommend the accesses, restrictions, and conditions for each role. Present these in a tabular format as part of your list of recommendations.
Provide a comparison of risk scenarios to include the following:
- What will happen if the CIO and the leadership do nothing, and decide to accept the risks?
- Are there possible ways the CIO can transfer the risks?
- Are there possible ways to mitigate the risks?
- Are there possible ways to eliminate the risks?
- What are the projected costs to address these risks?
Provide an overall recommendation, with technical details to the director of IT.
The executive summary: In addition to your technical report, also create a nontechnical report as an executive summary.
The deliverables for this project are as follows:
- Nontechnical presentation: This is a 8-10 slide PowerPoint presentation for business executives and board members.
- Technical report: Your report should be a 6-7 page double-spaced Word document with citations in APA format. The page count does not include figures, diagrams, tables or citations.
- Executive summary: This should be a 2-3 page double-spaced Word document.
- In a Word document, share your lab experience and provide screen prints to demonstrate that you performed the lab.
Submit your deliverables to the assignment folder