Conduct a virtual field trip on which you will explore your choice of geologic feature in the California region. Examples may include: local caves, lakes, glacial deposits, rock formations, etc.
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation about the geologic feature in which you:
- Identify the feature,
- Summarize the relevant geologic history of the region,
- Discuss the formation and age of the feature,
- Assess the role of the hydrologic cycle in shaping the feature,
- Discuss the role of erosion and/or weathering on the feature, and
- Identify unique aspects of the geologic feature (such as how it has changed over time, where similar features found, and so on).
The post Virtual Field Trip: Local Geological Research appeared first on Lion Essays.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Virtual Field Trip: Local Geological Research was first posted on February 6, 2019 at 7:30 am.
©2019 "Lion Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com