- ENG215_Appendix A_Peer Review Feedback Form 1.docx (112.573 KB)
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Peer Review Assignment
Due Week 6 and worth 50 points
Peer reviews should provide feedback to a peer on the criteria expected in the paper. The Week 6 Feedback Form can be downloaded from the Appendices section of the course guide by clicking the link here. Follow these instructions:
For Online Students:
- Choose a classmate’s paper from the “Easy Drop off/Pick up Zone” discussion thread in the course shell.
- Obtain the Peer Review Feedback Form from the course shell.
- Comment on all criteria, noting strengths and / or areas for improvement on the feedback form.
- Provide completed Peer Review Feedback Form by posting it to the same “Easy Drop off/Pick up Zone” discussion thread AND submitting it to the Peer Review Assignment link above.
Week 5.doc here is the link for the paper reviews
Essay Drop off / Pick up Zone” Please respond to the following:
- Please use this thread as a drop off point for your paper to be reviewed by another classmate.
- Simply hit reply, attach file, browse your computer, and upload your essay.
- Indicate in the textbox that you are “dropping off” your essay for review.
- Reply to another classmate letting them know you are “picking up” their essay to review.
- After you have completed your review, please drop off your Peer Review Feedback Form for your fellow classmate to this same thread. Also, ensure you submit it to your professor via the dropbox to be graded!
“The Role of the Torah and Special Covenant” Please respond to the following:
- The history of Judaism is filled with commandments, covenants and persecution. Why do you think Jews are persecuted so much?
- Discuss the significance of the “special covenant” between the Jewish people and God. Name at least two examples of this covenant in the Jewish religion.
- How important are the Ten Commandments and other Laws for Jews?
- Given what you see in the news today, do Jews still exhibit a sense of covenant?
- Can you name some famous Jews today?