SPECIALIST CONSELLOR COURSE/DIPLOMA QUESTIONS FOR LESSON 1 1. As succinctly as possible, and in your 1 answer below »
SPECIALIST CONSELLOR COURSE/DIPLOMA
QUESTIONS FOR LESSON 1
1. As succinctly as possible, and in your words, state the basic aim of counselling?
2. Give your own definitions of these terms:
· Conditional response
· Euphoria and
3. What to you understand by ‘empathy’?
4. In more than one sentence define ‘active listening’.
5. What percentage of the counselling session should be spent active listening?
6. Why counselling not an easy process for the client?
7. What can a client’s tone of voice reveal?
8. List the six basic interrogatives that are essential to active listening.
9. What are the five skills necessary for effective active listening?
10.Describe the two ways in which the art of recall is involved in the counselling process.