Social class impacts health care practices, education, social networks, political affiliation, family dynamics, and child rearing. Throughout this discussion you will explore the different social classes, as well as the benefits and drawbacks to each of them. Remember to consider how social classes play vital roles within each society. How would social classes be represented in an ideal society?
Using Dennis Gilbert and Joseph Kahl’s model of social class,
1. identify the different social classes and describe the features of each.
2. Explain at least three advantages and three disadvantages of each social class position.
3. What are some of the specific factors that correlate with social-class membership?
· Essay is 500 or more words in length
· Uses three academic sources, two of which are from academic, peer-reviewed journals
· Uses correct APA in-text citations throughout and includes an APA reference page