Planning and Scheduling Ethics Assignment
CONE 401 – Planning and Scheduling
The Code of Ethics of the American Institute of Constructors identifies the following seven principles.
- A Constructor shall have full regard to the public interest in fulfilling his or her responsibilities to the employer or client.
- A Constructor shall not engage in any deceptive practice, or in any practice which creates an unfair advantage for the Constructor or another.
- A Constructor shall not maliciously or recklessly injure or attempt to injure, whether directly or indirectly, the professional reputation of others.
- A Constructor shall ensure that when providing a service which includes advice, such advice shall be fair and unbiased.
- A Constructor shall not divulge to any person, firm, or company, information of a confidential nature acquired during the course of professional activities.
- A Constructor shall carry out responsibilities in accordance with current professional practice, so far as it lies within his or her power.
- A Constructor shall keep informed of new thought and development in the construction process appropriate to the type and level of his or her responsibilities and shall support research and the educational processes associated with the construction profession.
Your assignment is to identify an example of an ethical issue that relates to one of the 7 principles. Your sources can be magazines, newspapers, the web, or your own experience. In a short report (1 page / 500 words), provide the following: 1- Source of information 2- Describe: (1) the project situation, (2) the ethical considerations (3) the actual solution/behavior and (4) the ethical solution/behavior. 3 – Attach any printed material (copy of the article, web page, text book etc.) USE TECHNICAL LANGUAGE. Notes on listing references (http://www.plagiarism.org): A bibliography is a list of all of the sources you have used in the process of researching your work. In general, a bibliography should include:
• the authors’ names • the titles of the works • the names and locations of the companies that published your copies of the sources • the dates your copies were published • the page numbers of your sources (if they are part of multi-source volumes)
The post Planning and Scheduling Ethics Assignment appeared first on Lion Essays.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Planning and Scheduling Ethics Assignment was first posted on May 9, 2019 at 6:27 pm.
©2019 "Lion Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com