Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is for students to utilize critical thinking skills to understand the information contained within a company’s financial statements and how they articulate with each other.
Develop a 700-word evaluation on the Overview of Financial Statements using the following as guides:
- Locate a financial statement (income, balance, statement of cash flow) for a company similar to one you wish to create.
- Identify the salient information contained in the financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flow).
- Identify the company’s net income (income statement), total assets (balance sheet), and total net cash flow (statement of cash flow).
- Explain how financial statements (income, balance, statement of cash flow) are connected to each other.
- Examine the importance and the relevance of financial statements for the entrepreneur.
Cite a minimum of one peer reviewed reference from the University Library.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.