Week 5 Discussion 1
Please respond to the following:
- Use the Internet to find a recent guerrilla marketing campaign that you believe would be (or has been) exceptionally effective. Be prepared to discuss.
- From the first e-Activity, discuss the key elements that made the guerrilla marketing so successful. Explain your rationale.
- Discuss possible best practices from the guerrilla marketing campaign that different types of small businesses could leverage. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Week 5 Discussion 2
Advertising and PromotionPlease respond to the following:
- Use the Internet to learn about Facebook, Twitter, and other “social media.” Describe how you see the potential of these tools to help in a marketing campaign for a small business.
- From the second e-Activity, determine the best possible way to leverage Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites to advertize and promote the small business of your choice. Explain your rationale.
- Select a small business with which you are familiar and then determine the best way for that business to stretch its advertising budget. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Week 5 Discussion 3
“Growing Cities” Please respond to the following:
- Based on the lecture and Webtext materials, address the following:
- Examine the main reasons why people are attracted to urban areas in the developing world, and select the key issues that make this rural to urban migration such a difficult problem for governments to deal with.