Java Program one
Design a class named GeometricTriangle that inherits from GeometricObject (what we did in class).
The class contains:
· Three double data fields named side1, side2 and side3 with default values 1.0 to denote three sides of a triangle.
· A default constructor that creates a default triangle
· A constructor that creates a triangle with specified three sides.
· The accessor and mutator methods.
· A method named getArea() that returns the area of the triangle.
o Before the area is calculated check for valid input. Sum of any two sides should be greater than the third one. If not throw an IllegalArgumentException.
· A method named getPerimeter() that returns the perimeter of the triangle.
· A method named toString() that returns the string description for the triangle like for the circle and rectangle.
For a triangle with sides a,b and c area is calculated using semiperimeter s as shown below:
You can write a main to test the class the functions and the exception.
The post Java Program one appeared first on Lion Essays.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Java Program one was first posted on April 7, 2019 at 5:06 pm.
©2019 "Lion Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com