LGE is one of the leading global companies in the industry. It is composed of five divisions: air conditioning, business solutions, home appliances, home entertainment, and mobile communication. LGE has 114 subsidiaries worldwide and employs around 82,000 people. LGE is a South Korean company and as such has some unique characteristics derived from the South Korean culture and economic structure.
In this assignment, you will read several peer-reviewed articles.
- First, read three peer-reviewed articles related to the South Korean economy, chaebols, and culture.
- Then, search for at least one peer-reviewed article related to the strategic alliances.
- Next, read at least one article on human resource strategies for Multinational Corporations (MNCs).
- In addition, read a few articles related to the local and global operations of LGE.
Then, respond to the following:
- Explain the organization and purpose of chaebols.
- Identify the positive and negative characteristics of chaebols for both local and global economy. Also, explain the role they play in the South Korean economy.
- Identify the characteristics of LGE’s human resources strategy.
- Identify how this HR strategy is helping the company to deal with the diversity.
- LGE has established a number of strategic alliances with partners from all over the world. Select one of these alliances and analyze and evaluate its outcome.
Write a six-to-eight-page paper in Word format. Utilize at least five to six scholarly sources in your research. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 25% Discount on all orders above $50)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content