How does this Hospital experience meet your course objectives (Professional Capstone and Practicum) ?
- Identify problems, issues, and opportunities to improve patient care, patient outcomes, and organizational procedures within a clinical practice setting.
- Examine a health care clinical problem or an organization issue and its implications to nursing practice.
- Determine evidence-based solutions that address patient-care or clinical practice quality problems or issues.
- Analyze health care clinical problems and organizational issues utilizing the PICO(T) process
- Demonstrate values consistent with the role of a nursing professional through fundamental knowledge and advanced skills.
- Translating Evidence into Clinical Practice Choose one evidence-based practice that you see yourself using as a provider in your clinical practice and discuss how it meets the listed benefits. Why should we, as healthcare providers, use evidence-based practice? Evidence-based practice benefits: •Leads to highest quality care and patient outcomes •Reduces health care costs •Reduces geographic variations in the delivery of care •Increases healthcare provider empowerment and role satisfaction •Reduces healthcare provider turnover rate •Increases reimbursement from 3rd party payers •Reduces complications and payment denials •Meets the expectation of an informed public Include 3 evidence-based articles to support your work that are less than 3 years old. Before finalizing your work, you should: •be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above); •consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and •utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors. Your writing Assignment should: •follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.); •be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful; •display superior content, organization, style; and •use APA 6th Edition format as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.