Throughout this course, you will examine different aspects of a major legal issue confronting an existing public health policy of interest. You will provide a critical analysis explaining how political feasibility and economic viability can be used to address the legal issue related to your selected healthcare policy.
You will provide a critical analysis explaining how political feasibility and economic viability can be used to address the legal issue related to your selected healthcare policy.
This week, you will select a legal issue, identify the key stakeholders, and examine the policy process for this issue.
Write 2–3-page paper with a minimum of five (5) references covering the following:
- Identify a legal issue confronting a healthcare policy from your state. Briefly describe the legal issue.
- Describe the healthcare laws violated as a result of this legal issue.
- Examine the current debate on this issue.
- Identify the key stakeholders and policy makers involved in the issue you selected.
- What roles do these key stakeholders and policy makers play?
- Examine how the policy process works for this legal issue.
- What changes would you make to the policy?
- What are things in the policy that work for this legal issue?
Support your statements with appropriate examples and scholarly references.