3. What type of business intelligence tools would best suit the businesses current needs? Why?
(Use Baltzan et al Chapter 6 – Business Intelligence)
Report Section 4 – Collaboration Systems(800-1500) 10%
What would be the benefits to the business of implementing a collaboration system?
1. How could the business benefit from using a collaboration system with its external partners? Outline how the business could implement such a
collaborative system from both the structured and unstructured collaboration categories.
2. How could the business benefit from using a knowledge management system? What are the types of explicit knowledge assets that could be
easily managed with such a system? Why?
3. How could the business benefit from the use of a content management system? What type of content management system would be of most value to
the business? Why?
(Use Baltzan et al Chapter 10 Section 2 –Enterprise Information Systems: Collaboration Systems to assist you in answering this topic)
Report Section 5 – Social Media(800-1500) 10%
What issues should the business be aware of when embarking on a social media presence?
1. Outline to Dr Dorothy “Dodo” Little why the business should also be considering using Social Media as an avenue for communicating with their
customers and promoting their brand.
2. Review and critique, including providing screen captures, the social media presences of three (3) other businesses that sell similar
products toDr Dorothy “Dodo” Little’s.
3. How should the business manage their social media presence?
o Develop a draft Social Media Policy for the business that they can implement if they were to embark on a social media strategy.
(Use Baltzan et al Chapter 11 Section 2 – Social Media to assist you in answering this topic)
Report: Conclusions and Recommendations to the Business (500-800) 10%
Your report should include separate conclusions and recommendationssections.
1. Conclusions provide a summary of your key findings from the body of the report.
2. Recommendations provide a summary of the recommendations to the business based on the research conducted in the report.
Report: Referencing and Appropriateness of Sources 20%
References are required and the Harvard AGPS standard of referencing must be used. This standard is detailed onUSQ Library
Ensure that your reports are fully referenced, including any reference to the text book. Your report should include in-text references and a List of
Do not repeat verbatim large slabs of information from other sources such as the text – you must put the ideas/information in your own words.
You must use at least ten (10) academically sound sources other than the textbook in completing this report.
you need to put subheraddings for each report section you have multiple sub-qustions in each sections you need to put each subheadding as well