Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resource on your own before you bid. One of the references must come from James, R. K., & Gilliland, B. E. (2017). I have attached several documents that you will need to complete this discussion. Please follow the instructions to get full credit for the discussion. I need this completed by 09/11/18 at 7pm.
Discussion: TAF Assessment
When providing a clinical assessment for clients, several colleagues may work with the same client and come up with varying perceptions of how the client is functioning. It is essential to work collaboratively with colleagues to provide the best client care. You need to be able to provide a respectful rationale to defend your assessment as well as be open to varying perspectives to come to a consensus on the best way to move forward with the client based on this assessment process.
For this Discussion, you will examine a case study of a mock client and determine the client care needs for this client.
· Review the case study of a mock client and The TAF Form found in this week’s Learning Resources.
· Complete The TAF Form for the mock client in the case study and select one scale for this Discussion.
By Day 3
Post your scoring of the mock client in the case study and explain the rationale of what information you assessed to that scoring in order to defend your position.
James, R. K., & Gilliland, B. E. (2017). Crisis intervention strategies (8th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
- Chapter 2, “Culturally Effective Helping in Crisis”
- Chapter 3, “The Intervention and Assessment Models”
- Chapter 7, “Posttraumatic Stress Disorder”