You will research the pertinent issues of the case and provide an analysis of the leadership decisions and effects of group dynamics on the outcome, positive and/or negative. From your research and division of the tasks in a Team Project Plan, each team will produce a white paper on the case, a one-page executive summary for your boss to share with other executives, and a short narrated presentation that succinctly covers the case.
There are eight steps that will lead you through this project. Begin by watching the video: (Click on the link) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpHay9AWNeg&feature=youtu.be which introduces the project you will be doing as it might occur in the workplace, and then continue with Step 1: Get to Know Your Team.
When you submit your project, your work will be evaluated using the competencies listed below. You can use the list below to self-check your work before submission.
- 1: Organize document or presentation clearly in a manner that promotes understanding and meets the requirements of the assignment.
- 2: Develop coherent paragraphs or points so that each is internally unified and so that each functions as part of the whole document or presentation.
- 3: Provide sufficient, correctly cited support that substantiates the writer’s ideas.
- 4: Tailor communications to the audience.
- 5: Use sentence structure appropriate to the task, message and audience.
- 6: Follow conventions of Standard Written English.
- 7: Create neat and professional looking documents appropriate for the project or presentation.
- 8: Create clear oral messages.
- 1: Identify and clearly explain the issue, question, or problem under critical consideration.
- 2: Locate and access sufficient information to investigate the issue or problem.
- 3: Evaluate the information in a logical and organized manner to determine its value and relevance to the problem.
- 4: Consider and analyze information in context to the issue or problem.
- 5: Develop well-reasoned ideas, conclusions or decisions, checking them against relevant criteria and benchmarks.
- 1: Lead and/or participate in a diverse group to accomplish projects and assignments.
- 2: Demonstrate the ability to plan and execute a project, articulating clear objectives and goals for the team.
- 3: Contribute to team projects, assignments, or organizational goals as an engaged member of a team.
- 4: Demonstrate diversity and inclusiveness in a team setting.