Distinguish between ethical and legal issues.
Create three corporate policies that reflect the organizations culture and ethical viewpoints.
1. Explain the rationale behind the policies, including how they align with the organizations culture.
2. Distinguish between ethical and legal issues.
3. Analyze the ethical issues at stake in the scenario (e.g., conflict of interest, misuse of resources, whistleblowing).
4. Describe the purpose of the ethics officer.B. Describe corporate social responsibility and how it applies to the scenario.
1. Explain the ethical desirability of improving the companys
reputation in the community based on the scenario. The explanation
should include three supporting examples of what the company has done or
failed to do that has harmed its image in the community.
2. Describe an ethically, socially, and environmentally responsible
course of action to address each example from part B1 based on the
companys culture and core values.
3. Explain how the course of action from part B2 is ethically,
socially, and environmentally responsible.C. Acknowledge sources, using
in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted,
paraphrased, or summarized.D. Demonstrate professional communication in
the content and presentation of your submission.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Distinguish between ethical and legal issues. was first posted on February 5, 2019 at 11:27 am.
©2019 "Lion Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com