Discuss the significance of adapting your leadership style based on the situation.
Assignment 3: Understanding Your Leadership Style
Due Week 7 and worth 100 points.
Instructions: Using your results from the What Sort of Leader Are You? assessment to answer the questions below.
- Identify the leadership styles that are well developed, need further development, and need a lot of further development. Record your response below.
Needs further development:
Needs a lot of further development:
- Describe a specific situation where your preferred leadership style has helped you accomplish a task.
- Describe a specific situation where your least preferred style could have helped you accomplish a task.
- Explain the importance of adapting your leadership style based on the situation.
Think of someone in your personal or professional life that you would consider to be a great leader. This can be a coach, teacher, mentor, supervisor, family member, etc. Once you have identified this person, answer the following questions in the space below.
· What are some of the character traits of that person? (Character traits are the aspects of a person’s behavior and attitudes that make up that person’s personality.)
· What would you say were some of their strengths as a leader?
· Did you feel as though they were an effective leader? Why or why not?
· What leadership style would you say they are most in alignment with? Explain why.
The post Discuss the significance of adapting your leadership style based on the situation. appeared first on Lion Essays.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Discuss the significance of adapting your leadership style based on the situation. was first posted on February 6, 2019 at 1:44 pm.
©2019 "Lion Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com