Review a scholarly article found in a peer-reviewed journal related to HR
selection methods, analyzing work, designing jobs, or HR planning. Once you have selected your article, follow the below criteria:
1. There is a minimum requirement of 500 words for the article critique.
2. Write a summary of the article. This should be one to three paragraphs in length, depending on the length of the article. Include the purpose for the article, how research was conducted, the results, and other pertinent information from the article.
3. Identify the selection criteria and methods and how they relate to hiring at the organization in the article.
4. Discuss the meaning or implication of the results of the study that the article covers. This should be one to two paragraphs. This is where you offer your opinion on the article. Discuss any flaws with the article, how you think it
could have been better, and what you think it all means.
5. Write one paragraph discussing how the author could expand on the results, what the information means in the big picture, what future research should focus on, or how future research could move the topic forward. Discuss
how knowledge in the area could be expanded.
Any sources used, including the textbook and the article, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.