There are various environmental issues, including physical, chemical and biological agents that impact our health.
Based on your understanding of the environmental issues, create a 5 page Microsoft Word document that includes the answers to the following questions:
- Examine the regulatory agencies related to your chosen environmental agent? What is the role of these agencies?
- Discuss the environmental standards related to your chosen agent? How will these standards decrease the hazards in your local community?
- Analyze the factors (such as physical, cognitive, behavioral, financial, and emotional) that can influence your chosen environmental issue. Describe the impact of your chosen environmental issue on a diverse population. Support using examples.
- Evaluate the ways in which the environmental issue will impact the involved staff. Also, discuss how different staff will be involved to deal with the issue.
Support your responses with reasoning and examples.
Cite any sources in APA format
Complete the following:
- Track your interactions with other organisms—between and within species—for one day.
- Summarize your interactions throughout the day, using the terms from this module’s readings. If required, review the module’s readings again.
- At a minimum, identify ten interactions that you witnessed or participated in today. Among those interactions, you should be able to identify a predatory-prey relationship, a competitive relationship, and a mutualism. You could also identify parasitic relationships or commensalisms, if you choose. Although you can repeat interaction types—for instance, you can have multiple mutualisms—the examples must differ. These are some examples:
- Did you have a predatory-prey relationship with a chicken today? That is, did you eat chicken for lunch?
- Did you have a competitive relationship with a coworker today? That is, were you competing for a raise?
Click here to download this template to track interactions with organisms.