- This is based on the Picot Statement
For this assignment, the student will provide a synopsis of eight peer-reviewed articles from nursing journals using an evaluation table that determines the level and strength of evidence for each of the eight articles. The articles should be current within the last 5 years and closely relate to the PICOT statement developed earlier in this course. The articles may include quantitative research, descriptive analyses, longitudinal studies, or meta-analysis articles. A systematic review may be used to provide background information for the purpose or problem identified in the proposed capstone project. Use the “Literature Evaluation Table” resource to complete this assignment.
2. Will need minimum of 300 words, APA Style, double spaced, times new roman, font 12, and and Include: (3 references within years 2015-2018) with intext citations.
Topic: Screening Guidelines
Mammogram: Outline the current screening recommendations for age and frequency of screening.
Discuss any reasons for potential deviations from routine screening frequency (Use example family hx of breast ca or personal history of breast ca.)
How much time do you think is appropriate for an APN to spend with a patient and their family on the initial encounter?
2. do you think communication is being an important and vital process to developing a trusting and therapeutic relationship.
3. Do you think direct clinical practice is the central competency of the seven core competencies for advanced practice nurses
4. When confronted with an ethical dilemma, what do you think is the first step to make? Do you consult the team right away?
I need 4 separated word message for each question. Should be at least 120 words for each question. Not need APA format. Only answer the questions. Please must include at least 4 references. one reference for each of the question.