Develop a project plan (schedule) for the project described. The plan should include activities and durations based on the table above. In the event of discrepancy use the table data rather than the narrative.
• Please note the following:
• Activity durations shown in days
• Assume that the task list is complete
• Break down your project schedule into three phases: Tender and Award, Construction and Hand Over (Commissioning)
• Include weekly site meeting with your team (recurring tasks)
• Most costs can be considered fixed costs.
MS Project Plan, scheduled from start to finish, reflecting the briefing information. Assume that no overtime is required, all resources use a calendar based on 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week.
The deliverables must include:
Create a new project schedule – set up as a “new blank document”
Specify start date
Define project calendars – Set up holidays
Switch from manual to automatic scheduling
Create summary tasks
Enter a project note
Enter tasks and task details
Organize tasks into phases
Establish people resources
Establish equipment resources
Adjust resource working times
Add resource notes and hyperlink
Add work resources to tasks
Assign material resources to tasks
Set up a recurring task
Assign resources to a recurring task
Insert a project summary line at 0
Set up Headers and Footers
This final assessment will be marked on completeness and presentation. Quality will be determined by clarity of presentation. In short, produce your project schedule as if you were delivering to a client for review.