Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Select one (1) specific analytical tool that you can use to determine whether or not the adaptive strategy or strategies selected for your organization will be the most effective in helping the organization achieve its goals. Propose the manner in which you would use this analytical tool, and support your proposal with an example of its proposed use.
- Determine one (1) internal and one (1) external factor that you discovered during the environmental analysis that could be a barrier to the success of your proposed strategy or strategies. Recommend one (1) solution to each of the barriers in question.
- Determine the specific segment of the market that your organization’s strategy or strategies will target.
- Recommend whether pre-service, point-of-service, or after-service activities would be the most effective in approach in marketing your strategy or strategies to the organization’s target customers. Support your recommendation with examples of such effectiveness.
- Propose the most effective manner in which the organization can support its strategic direction within its culture and structure.
- Determine the most effective manner in which each of the following strategic resources can be instrumental in helping the organization to achieve its strategic goals: finance, human resources, facilities, and IT. Provide a specific example relevant to each resource to support your response.
- Evaluate how well the strategic plan you have developed aligns with the organization’s mission and vision. Recommend three (3) specific strategies to track the effectiveness of your strategic plan.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and other Websites to not qualify as academic resources.