Chosen Group: AFrican-AmericanDescribe the Cultural Empowerment of the group you chose. Specifically address how each of the PEN-3 model’s three factors within the dimension of cultural empowerment
Chosen Group: AFrican-American
Describe the Cultural Empowerment of the group you chose. Specifically address how each of the PEN-3 model’s three factors within the dimension of cultural empowerment applies to your group, and provide examples.
Use subheadings to clearly show that you have addressed each of the three factors. Support your discussion with references from scholarly and professional references (not just your opinion).
Length: 2-3 pages, excluding the cover page and the reference list.
- Choose Only OneAnswer the following questions in complete sentences. Both parts must be completed for full credit. Each write up should be at least 2 pages in length.#1 Eating Disorders Par
- Q: Mr. Valenzuela new bottle of shampoo contains 60 ounces of shampoo. He uses 1/4 ounce of shampoo each time he washes his hair. Which equation can be used to find x the number of washes after which 24
- Q: Review the material in Chapter Fifteen on Price.Which pricing objectives are profit-oriented, and which objectives are sales-oriented?What factors do organizations consider when making pricing decisio
- Q: The themes of Unit 8 are customer satisfaction, loyalty, empowerment and price. Make a journal entry that explains why you are loyal to some product or service offerings and not to others. How does yo
- Q: Produce a complete 2-4 page paper in which you do a comparison and contrast between driverless cars and/or traditionally driven cars. Be sure to define your reason for writing (thesis), and treat both
- Q: Yochanan walked from home to the bus stop at an average speed of 5 55 km/h km/hk, m, slash, h. He immediately got on his school bus and traveled at an average speed of 6 0 6060 km/h km/hk, m, slash, h
- Q: The most points Sidney has scored in a basketball game is 28. She is trying to tie that record in her current game. Write an equation for the number of points Sidney needs to score to tie her record,r