Health Systems, Inc. is a regional hospital located in a rural county outside of Washington, DC. The CIO has hired you as a business analyst. You are responsible for determining the requirements for a new local area network (LAN) in a 150-bed maternity building scheduled to be built on the hospital’s campus. Right now, because of the networking issues, the hospital cannot handle the case load. Therefore, the hospital is forced to send patients to another hospital. The hospital wants this issue to be solved as soon as possible.
Your job is to create a 3–5-page proposal that includes the following components. Your audience is the hospital CIO.
- Describe the project requirements.
- Clarify goals necessary to complete the project.
- Identify the stakeholders involved in the project.
- Describe the business implications of the local, regional, and global network deployment.
- Apply the concepts from the unit’s assigned hands-on virtual labs.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: If you use sources, ensure that resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Refer to the LAN Requirements Scoring Guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assignment.
You are required to submit your assignment to the Turnitin source matching tool.