Topic 1: Global Determinants of Health
This Unit addresses global issues in health promotion. Read the required reading for Unit 10 including the articles and required websites. Because of the diversity of cultures, and an expanding migratory global population, you as a masters prepared registered nurse may be challenged with patients who are at risk or suffering from various conditions, such as tuberculosis or malnutrition. You may also be involved in natural disaster preparation or response, communicable disease outbreak care or bioterrorism management.
For this discussion, you will address a global health issue of your choice and identify related health risks for a particular group or patient. Include statistics for your choice/s. Include strategies you could utilize to help you incorporate the client’s cultural preferences within the education, prevention, or treatment plan. Consider the roles of interprofessional resources in your post.
Avoid other topics present in the discussion as you make your choice so that the discussion is varied and robust
- Describe how a philosopher might analyze this riddle: riddle—what gets wetter the more it dries? answer—a towel (hint: the word dries has two different meanings.)
- Q: Which was a piece of the Social Security Act in 1935? Question 2 options: all of these old-age pensions (payments) unemployment insurance aid to the disabled
- Q: Which statement most reflects a criticism of FDR’s New Deal coming from a political CONSERVATIVE? Question 3 options: the government should have stepped in and done even more to expand its powers an
- Q: A company has observed that there is a linear relationship between indirect labor expense (ILE) , in dollars, and direct labor hours (DLH). Data for direct labor hours and indirect labor expense for 1
- Q: Question 1: What, to the nearest cent, is the lower bound for the price of a two-year European call option on a stock when the stock price is $20, the strike price is $15, and the risk-free interest r
- Q: Which is an example of a conflict in frankenstein that drives the story forward?a. elizabeth believes that victor loves another woman.b. victor believes justine to be innocent of the murder.c. the mon
- Q: What is the first step you would take when troubleshooting an external network, such as an internet connection issue?