Content Analysis Article Critique. (3 Pages Due In 8 Hours)
Read item 1–the first article-
- What questions did the author(s) have when they started this research? What were they wondering about?
- According to the article, what have other researchers said about this topic?
- What hypothesis or hypotheses or research questions were there and what variables were used?
- What type of research was done?
- What were the basic findings?
Then give your response to the article:
- Did you agree or disagree with any hypotheses that were stated? Did you think the research questions were interesting? Do you think the conclusions were correct?
- Did the research seem to be done well? Did the researcher(s) make any of the errors of human inquiry that Babbie describes? How did the researcher(s) try to avoid such errors?
- Based on this article, in your opinion, what new research needs to be done on this topic?
This should be short, about 3 double spaced pages,The outline above would produce four to five paragraphs if you don’t get bogged down in detail.
The post Content Analysis Article Critique. (3 Pages Due In 8 Hours) appeared first on Lion Essays.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Content Analysis Article Critique. (3 Pages Due In 8 Hours) was first posted on February 7, 2019 at 9:17 pm.
©2019 "Lion Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com