- Apply scenario and life-story creation to your own life experiences
- Provide examples from personal life experiences (self, friends, family) of the concepts and themes of adult relationships
- Identify the success factors and challenges of a wide range of family forms
review and integrate the life story concept to your own life. You will describe your current social clock and describe your possible “selves” during each time period. You will want to include instances where you felt a sense of primary control and secondary control.
do the following:
- Outline your life story.
- Identify your current social clock.
- Describe your possible selves at this time.
- Identify a couple of instances where you felt a sense of primary control and secondary control.
- Provide illustrative examples from your personal life reflecting the concepts and themes of adult relationships.