You are a Managing Director of a Swedish company and considering an investment in Middle East and management is in the process of evaluating the specific country locations for this investment. The pool of candidate countries has been narrowed to Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Qatar.
Prepare a short report with the help of following points:
- Compare the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)environment and regulations of the
Countries. 3.0 Marks
- Analyze the values of these countries’ currencies with 1.5 Marks
US Dollar, Japanese Yen, British Sterling Pound & Swiss Franc
- Analyze the Political and Economic challenges. 3.0 Marks
- Analyze the Legal and Cultural challenges of each country; 3.0 Marks
- Explain your chosen Market Entry strategy in each country with reason. 1.5 Marks
Solution Hints: Explore the Trade Regulations, Customs and Standards, Currency Values, Economic & Business Environment, Political Environment, Cultural Analysis, Market opportunity, Market Entry strategy.
After completion of this assignment students will be able to
- Evaluate the characteristics of International trade.
- Demonstrate effective use of international trade theory and culture.
- Explain the challenges and strategies of International Business.
- Analyze basic concepts of organizations of international business and funding agencies.
- To apply critical thinking on Middle East trade standards by the students.
- Interpret & describe the significance findings of Saudi Vision 2030 & BREXIT: Pros & Cones for GCC.
- The Project is assigning on an individual assignment.
- Project must solve between 2000 to 3000 words limit.
- Discussion will conduct through posting on “Discussion Board”.
- Presentation is assigning in-group based on project findings.
- All students are encouraged to use their own word.
- Student must apply Harvard Referencing Style within their reports.
- Student are allowed to cite 10% from the word limit (2000-3000 word limit means 200-300 words can be cited).
- A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.