1.Topic 1: Read the required reading. Review the Determinants of Health website and view the short video and content. https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/about/foundation-health-measures/Determinants-of-Health
For this discussion you will identify and define determinants of health for an individual or family population at risk including social, environmental and global factors as applicable. How you approach the discussion is your choice. You may choose a condition or topic first then elaborate from there, while including the population characteristics and determinants of health. Alternatively you may choose to define a specific population, such as rural Appalachian single mothers, and then address risks and the determinants of health
2.Chris wants to learn to play guitar, but basketball practice takes up a lot of her free time. Which of the following statements shows how Chris’s friends could be a positive influence?
1) “You should stop playing basketball if you want to play guitar instead.”
2) “Let’s look at your schedule to see where you can make the time.”
3) “I don’t enjoy basketball, anyway, and it takes up too much time.”
4) “If you skip your homework, you will have no problem with guitar.”
- Which of the following is NOT a baseline activity? reading sitting in class paddling a canoe using a calculator
- Q: Where can you go to see the musica raft? a: colombian national musuem . B: simon bolivar metropolitan Park c: museo del oro d : salitre magico
- Q: If the concentration of sodium is great outside of cell then inside a cell which process can move sodium outside of the
- Q: Name three characteristics of the organisms that an ecosystem can support after a primary disturbance.
- Q: Plot a point on the coordinate plane to represent each of the ratio values in the table. Point UndoRedoReset Time (s)Distance (m) x2468101214161820y24681012141618200 A table displaying Time in seconds
- Q: A state decides that it wants to implement an excise tax on tobacco products to help fund healthcare for children. The tax will be a 2% tax on all tobacco products sold in the state. What type of tax
- Q: A tank with a flat bottom is filled with water to a height of 4 meters. What is the pressure at any point at the bottom of the tank? (You can ignore atmospheric pressure when calculating your answer.)