1. Asses the type of leader you are
– Charismatic leader
– Transformation leader
– Given a situation task-oriented …….
2. What is the leadership theory or theories supporting your plan
– Situational Theories
3. What are your leadership strengths and weaknesses, and what you will do to capitalize on your strengths and modify your weaknesses?
– Strengths: …….
Visionary, self-discipline, building relationships and motivating others
– Weakness: public speaking, self-confident
4. Are there gaps between the leader you are now and the leader you would like to become? Are they:
– Not self-assertive
– Lack of speaker skills
– Risk-averse due to fear of failure …….
5. Action items you will realistically implement to close gaps between the leader you are now and the leader you would like to become.
6. A realistic implementation timeline for each action item on your plan
7. Discussion of how you will actually use your plan to impact your leadership, your followers, and your organization. Discuss how you will assess and modify your plan to ensure you are on track. …….